Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thanks for the MIA...

Sorry for not calling "MIA" the last couple of months guys!  Long story short, Blogger marked my blog as spam and shut it down.  The "Restore" button would supposedly send it in for review and reactivate it by two weeks... LIES, it's been two months!  Two months of all of the GGgirls clicking "Restore" five million times!  Of course, Amava also decided I should just start over and created a new blog for me yesterday.  Anyways, I suppose I'm glad it finally got reactivated so I didn't lose all of my posts.

*I think it got deactivated because I kept posting links for awesome YouTube videos with descriptions that started with "CLICK HERE!"  Well if the stupid YouTube video searcher on this site would find the right video for once, then maybe my blog wouldn't look like I was spamming!  GET YO SHIT TOGETHER!!!

2 comments:

  1. right?! JUST made you a new one. lmao. if you want to post a vid search the URL, it should come up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DID SEARCH IT! IT DIDN'T COME UP!!!

    ReplyDelete