Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 11: Favorite Skin

Okay, so I'm definitely not good at this whole daily posting thing.  Let's just deduce that I won't be updating everyday for the 30 day challenge lol.

Day 11- A Picture of your Favorite Skin in the Game
Dreadknight Garen


He looks totally hot here.  Like, I would totally do him-hot.  There’s definitely no other male League of Legends champion that even looks relatively good.  Lol when dieowynn first saw his skin during a game, she would tell him it’s totally okay every time he killed her because he was hot hahaha.


Also, for some reason I find Kayle and Morgana extremely bad ass hot in the trailer.  Maybe it’s just because the trailer is so intense or maybe I was just a man in my prior life because the sister battle is so epic bahaha.


Click here to watch the intense League of Legends Season 1 trailer!

*Update: This totally isn't a real skin, but I think it's AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment